2.11.2011

Lovely in Lilly

Lilly Pulitzer's new catalog was just mailed.....

I usually give it to my mother and pass the floral prints for greys and blacks. But since I am eagerly awaiting the moment I can wear shorts, skirts without tights, and T-shirts without sweaters, I cracked open the over-sized catalog and was quite surprised.

Granted, there was the over-load of flouncy florals and silky pastels, but this year they broke the perfect little girl status quo and heated it up by whiting out. Lilly had a whole section dedicated to white dresses filled with vintage looking lace eyelet and bows and tunics..... I kinda fell in love.

In addition to my passion for white (not being racist :), I loved a few silk, over-sized tunics and backless dresses with long sleeves. I found myself in love yet again with this whole style and ended up ordering a white lace dress and a pink and green tunic styled dress..... yeaaah I liked the catalog a lot you could say.


No comments:

Post a Comment