5.18.2011

And These Are A Few of My Favorite Things...



{My new favorite nail polish from Essie, French Affair. A springy pink with a hue of lavender.}

Wrapping up with school, getting ready for finals, graduation, pool parties and summer... yay... I decided it was time to post another And These Are A Few of My Favorite Things. I should have posted more of these since my first one, but I haven't got around to it yet. Which brings me to another topic, FAQ, requests... etc.

If there are any requests or questions about this blog, a post, etc... just post or email. No big deal. And if I get some of the same questions, I'll start to compile an FAQ. It's not so necessary yet since this is a nobody blog that probably only Sam reads (hi Samo) but the few questions and emails that I have gotten are starting to be repetitive so soon... FAQ will be created probably.

But don't be afraid to comment =) make my day
Anyway--- on with my favorite things.



{One of my favorite books- which I have just read for the third time... nerd- is out on DVD! So yeah- excited about that. Check out Beastly by Alex Flinn and the new film starring Alex Pettyfer (total eye candy), Vanessa Hudgens, and Mary Kate Olsen..... or Ashley...... not quite sure anymore.}




{These sandals.... As Good as Gold from Lilly Pulitzer..... have been my go-to wedge heels for a few weeks now. (Especially with my up coming Florida trip!) UNFORTUNATELY!!! on the Lilly Pulitzer site, they don't have them in gold... and I am WAY too lazy to take a PICTURE of them and UPLOAD them. I mean like, whoa, talk about effort!}



{Tiny Orchid earrings from JuneDesigns on Etsy! So cute and cannot wait to wear them this spring and summer!}

No comments:

Post a Comment