11.22.2011

Tag, Your It!

Firstly, I hope you all liked Katie's post! She will be posting at the Fashion Forecast every so often, in addition to her own blog, The Connoisseur (click Connoisseur for her link).

Now, I am totally going to steal Katie's 'Tag, Your It!' post! It a five answers per question tag! The fun part is, is that you can do this yourself! If you're on YouTube, blogging, or anywhere else, you can take part in this! So enjoy!

no.1: Five food items you love!
-Almond Joy
-Chocolate croissants
-Chef Mike's PB&J sandwiches (haha)
-Shrimp Tempura
-Ice Cream Waffle Sandwiches (family specialty)

no.2: Five drinks you love!
-Ginger Ale
-Sierra Mist
-Chocolate Frosties
-Vanilla Bean Frappacinno
-Iced Tea/Lemonade

no.3: Five clothing items you love! (from my closet)
-H&M leather jacket
-Navy peep-toe wedges (not sure of designer!)
-Black dress with chiffon feathers (designer starts with a Z...hm)
-Green and brown Ed Hardy no lace sneakers
-One sleeved patterned Lily Pulitzer dress

no.4: Five favorite colors (in order of preference)
-royal blue
-aqua blue
-lemon yellow
-lavender
-poppy pink

no.5: Five things you want as a present (makeup excluded)
-Oh, Lola Eau de Parfum by Marc Jacobs (to complete my collection)
-Poppy Flower by Coach perfume
-Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
-iPhone 4S White
-Teen Vogue purple leopard print case (for included iPhone!)

no.6: Five most important people in your life
-my younger brother, Thomas
-my parents, Rob and Liz
-my extended family (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.)
-my best friends
-my doggy, Copper! (even though he's not a person, he counts)

no.7: Five things you love about your husband/wife
-ummm.. awkward because I don't have a husband :/ haha

no.8: Five things you hate about your husband/wife
-again... doesn't relate to me!

no.9: Five people you want to remove from the Earth
-violent people (I'm a major hippie btw)
-racist people
-insecure people (be confident! your worth it!)
-thats basically it.....

no.10: Five things you love about yourself!!!
-my stomache! toned and flat, thankyouverymuch!
-my hair! we all have our times of hair-drama, but overall, I love my hair!
-my butt.... yup, I love my booty! to all the girls who have told me my butt's too big or too fat, well suck it. my butt is here to stay... and yes, you can feel jealous about your straight as a board ass(=
-my friendliness (I have been told I am super polite, haha!)
-my ability to be unique, and my ability to be myself

no.11: Five things you hate about yourself
-my hair.....
-my awful ability of secret-keeping...
-my procrastination/laziness
-my awful ability of flirting (basically non-exsistant)
-my depression...

no.12: Rate in order of preference: Money, fame, beauty, love, and health.
-love
-health
-beauty
-fame
-money

no.13: Five things your irrationally obsessed with.
-my computer
-my addiction to Alternative music
-Seth Myers<3
-SHOES
-mascara (can you say 10 different tubes?)

no.14: Name five things you would wish for on a deserted island
-a boat... I would want to leave the deserted island, clearly
-all of my books! I would need my books!
-Facebook....>obsessed<
-a bathing suit... I would clearly take advantage of the beautiful ocean
-a towel...

no.15: RAPID FIRE ROUND!!!

love or lust? --love
food or makeup? --food...but makeup is a close second
jeans or skirt? --jeans
pizza or pasta? --pasta
black or white? --white
chanel or estee lauder? --chanel
husbands or boyfriends? --boyfriends
roses or orchids? --orchids
beauty or brains? --honestly both, but brains
beach or hills? --beach
cats or dogs? --cats
tea or coffee? --ICED coffee please
books or iPod? --this is the hardest one honestly.. but books
flats or stilletos? --stilletos, however I have wear flats like everyday

That's all folks (in Porky Pig's voice)! Hope you enjoy and tag yourself!

4 comments:

  1. I love your lists..I wanna do one!!! and the purple leopard print iphone case in things you want as a present..i just saw that in the teen vogue magazine last night and I thought of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! That is so funny! Can't believe it! Miss you! Feel better Liv! xox

    ReplyDelete