9.17.2012

Break Up with Your Make Up

I am not lying when the most make up I wear is eye liner and mascara (and that's one of the days where I wear more than usual). When I was reading up and watching the runways for this season, I was not only so excited but also felt super cool and ahead of the curve when I saw that this season will be sporting thicker eyebrows (think less eye makeup as well) and a darker pout.


Focusing less on the crazy winged eye liner and voluminous eye lashes gives more credit to your lips. A darkened pout makes a statement and doesn't need anything else to support it. Try using light toned eye shadow, minimal eye liner, and light mascara to let your rouge lips take the show.


If you nave naturally thin eyebrows, there are eyebrow gels that you can apply with a wand to fill in some empty spaces. For thicker eyebrows, your in luck this season. Do not pluck, thread or wax. Keep as is, your going to be lighting up the runway this fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment