11.04.2012

St. Barts, Paris & Bali

La Banane Hotel in St. Barts

     So for about three years now, I've been an avid reader and follower of the Cool Hunter.  The Cool Hunter is basically a site founded by Bill Tikos, it eventually evolved since its creation in 2004 into many different branches of "cool".  A group of people roam the world finding interesting architecture, places, art, fashion, etc.  If I could have any job in the world, it would be any type of employee with the Cool Hunter.  (I admit to emailing them once just gushing about how much I love the Cool Hunter and what they do.)
     My favorite part about the Cool Hunter, however, is their Travel section.  My biggest dream in life is to be able to travel the entire world and visit many countries.  Following the Cool Hunter around the world I feel as if I've been to so many countries with deep culture already.  For that love and experience I have to thank the Cool Hunter (if the Cool Hunter read my lowly blog I think I would die and go to Heaven... then come back to cry and obsess).
     I have been saving photos of some of my favorite places that the Cool Hunter has visited for a few years now.  I never thought about sharing it until I was browsing my friend Cammie's blog, Preppy Go Lucky, where she has a tab dedicated to the places she wants to visit.  So thank you Cool Hunter for being the catalyst to my travelling dreams and thank you Cammie for being the inspiration to let my inner world-traveller out of the closet.  So here are three places that I would love to visit; the La Banane Hotel in St. Barts, Le Royal Monceau Hotel in Paris, and Alila Villas Soori in Bali.
























Le Royal Monceau Hotel in Paris
























Alila Villas Soori in Bali







No comments:

Post a Comment