11.09.2013

The Bling Ring

 

If you haven't seen The Bling Ring yet... you should. If you're not in it for the killer fashion then at least do it for the film itself. A fictionalized account of the teenage burglars in L.A. who broke in and stole expensive clothes, accessories, and other fabulous items from A-list celebs in the California area. The fashion they stole and wore in this movie were (in the words of Fergie), GLAMOROUS. I have never fallen in love with so many clothes in such a short period of time. 
Although, I should note-- I am a big believer in the paid-a-little-money-but-I-look-this-hot concept (however, I also believe in the paid-a-lot-of-money-to-look-this-poor look too so follow what you want, I'm conflicted). So although this movie boasts high prices and expensive luxuries, also keep in mind that you can look expensive and fabulous by not spending your college fund on one dress, too.


The one and only Bling Ring (cast includes- from L to R- Taissa Farmiga, Israel Broussard, Emma Watson, Katie Chang, and Claire Julien)





If you're not already in love/obsessed with Emma Watson, after this stunning profile of a snobby wannabe you'll hate how much you love her.


^I couldn't have said it better myself. Sometimes us girls just want a little Chanel? You know? So if you haven't seen The Bling Ring yet, get your illegal movie downloading powers ready or add it to your Netflix queue, because this one is making my fashion flicks top 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment