1.07.2011

Best Dressed People's Choice Awards!

PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS!!!
Favorites:
Selena Gomez's TWO really beautiful dresses (open kneed floral pattern and pink mini)... except somebody please tell her that she's going to look like a Kardashian if she keeps up that awful spray tan! And besides, didn't she get any color while macking on Justin Bieber on his personal yacht...?
Taylor Swift looking as classy and elegant as always. And as a total sucker for classy dressing, she scored major brownie points with moi. She wore a pink cross mini dress and did her hair (or her stylist did....) amazingly in that perfect chignon-thing she can pull off so perfectly!
Kim Kardashian's dress was pretty enough.... but her uber push-up bra totally stole the show. Her jewlery went well with the outfit so at least the women who dress her have a little taste. Not loving the half Bump-It with extreme bangs hair-do. So not my favorite but if she worked a little LESS, she maybe would have looked good and not trashy for once in her life!
Mila Kunis looked pretty- her dress was not my favorite but her makeup was pretty and fresh-faced. Even though she was wearing LOTS of eye makeup (and would have looked even better minus some of that), she still had a nice glow to her.
Katy Perry scored MAJOR confidence credits! Her fairy-princess dress was a total score. However, I wonder if Katy every thinks, Maybe I'm trying too hard and over doing it... Maybe I should just look PRETTY for once in my life? Hmmm.... If I (speaking as me now) had that much pretty, I would TOTALLY use it to my advantage! It's the same deal Lady Gaga! They have the pretty factor (well, Gaga does if she tries and doesn't dye her hair ORANGE again!!!), so why don't they USE it?!
And unfortunately, Lucy Hale didn't look that beeyootiful :( I was expecting her looking pretty and gorgeous and stunning as usual but I was sad when I saw her pukey looking golden dress. Aww, sob sob.





No comments:

Post a Comment