3.12.2011

And These Are A Few of My Favorite Things...


{OPI's Sparkle-icious from the Burlesque collection}

Spring break! Whoo hoo! And what better way to start then by painting my nails in my favorite nail polish (although it chips very easily, which is a major downer), smack on my favorite lip gloss, curl up with my English book (which I need to catch up on), watch my favorite TV show, and buy the pair of shoes that I desperately want!


{NARS Hot Wired, pot of lip gloss}


{Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle- reading for English class}


{The Office, seasons two, three, and seven- recently bought seasons two and three (could not find the first season) and have been currently watching season seven on TV and online}


{And the one thing that I want very badly right now. These are five dollars at Forever 21. The simplistic looking Keds spin-off come in about five different spring colors and designs. Note: the angle looking at the show makes it look very boxy and large but in actuality they are very cute and summer-y.}

No comments:

Post a Comment