3.25.2011

Some "Redneck" Culture


As telling my friend I would be spending my spring break in West Virginia, he immediatly stated that I should have a blast with all the rednecks I meet. So hanging with my redneck friends, I took some pictures of the sites, the things, and the odd things I saw. My favorite picture was of a sign (above) outside by a store in the square of downtown Virginia. "You Are Beautiful!" <-- I'll come back to this in another post...


{What is Gourmet Popcorn? Popcorn is popcorn; it only changing depending on how much butter you put on top, I thought...}


{This is an illustration of an old Vogue cover. I found it in a cute print shop and I'm sorry that you can't see the date on this one.}


{A stand covered in cheap sun-glasses (note: there were three other tables of this!), I was in heaven!}


{A set-up of nice (note: extremly fake, remember when it says 100% cashmere and feels like polyester) scarves, pashminas, etc..}


{A sad, homeless old man humming on his harmonica on a street curb... he was actually pretty good.}


{You know... just another "Celebration of the Book" where a cute old fashioned movie theater should be....}


{Some college instrumentalists, they were very good musicians. They had a big hat... har-har.}

No comments:

Post a Comment