3.12.2011

Anna Wintour Did Good

574 pages! 574 pages of pure fashion, color and ADVERTISING! Of all the magazines that could have come out this March, Vogue had to be the biggest and best. That means my room has been converted into a colorful arts-and-crafts room with scissors and pictures and cut outs spilling every where. Honestly- it's dangerous to walk around in here without being poked by scissors or being stuck by mass amounts of Scotch tape. (Haha- just put the link to the Scotch tape website.........)
Anyways- March two-thouasand-eleven's (by the way- I've gotten a few bar/bat mitzvah invites lately and I don't understand why the host always writes out 2011 in the invites. I just think it's so unnessacary; yes, I understand that it's in 2011, you don't need to spell it out) Vogue issue featuring a pink wig wearing Lady GaGa on the cover, was a colorful advertisement for Spring Fashion. (Plus, a new feature of the new Juicy Couture ad campaign came out!!!)
As seeing the HUGE magazine, my dad instantly said, "Now that's a sign that the recession isn't so bad anymore." So that's a little finacial forecast along with your daily dose of fashion. But anyway.... I'm just going to add a few random photos from the issue. Plus Lady GaGa's hair raising (but wait, where'd all her hair go?!) outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment